Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

hutch progress to finish

This w/e was so darn cold it was perfect w/e to work on the hutch. I vacuumed, scrubbed, removed all glass, primed and painted 3 white coats and then 2 coats of deep turquoise on the back board.

Now the finishing techniques are all that is left. So I waxed and glazed it and put it all back together
the glass reflected lots and the light was on but will try and get some better pictures soon but it sure came a long way from this after many hours of blood sweat and tears! :-)


Comments