Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

pepper grinder and knife block

so my pepper grinder and knife block are still the blond wood color, a bit out of place and stark in our new darker wood home so why not paint them, today this was my project and although they did not start out what I wanted I think by the end they will be a nice change.. for now anyway!
after fiddling around and a few more layers of glaze here is it now, not sealed just waiting to decide if I want to keep it this color
 they re darker than the photo

Comments