Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

"Rose" chair change up




Years ago I bought this chair from a wonderful lady named Rose's estate sale. It is a comfy cute little chair. I have wanted to recover forever but have settled for different throws to cover it so it blends in to my home decor.



some fabric samples I have found online only



But when a contest was announced for upholstery I jumped at the chance. Click HERE for the tutorial on how this antique chair was made pretty again!

Comments