Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Fusion Tones for Tots ~ Little Stork



Fusion mineral paints has a great new line called Tones for Tots, a super sweet line of fabulous colors. You can see the making of a gorgeous dresser in Little Teapot here.





Little Piggy was used on a chair that is nearly 140 years old but here is my first use of Little Stork; a soft purple


 gather supplies including one of Fusion's new stencils


 I painted the heavy bristle board with Fusion paint in casement for a crisp background


 and used a deep purple to paint in the stencil


 the framed art is ready


 the close-up shows the outline with silver marker which highlights the lovely saying


Both the nursery art, dresser and antique chair are for sale, stop by my Facebook page if interested


*Disclosure
I have received product in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains a sponsored link for Fusion Mineral Paint

Comments