Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Country Chic's Wanderess rustic style


Country Chic Paint's limited edition wanderess is a lovely green with morphing color changes depending on original base colors and top coats. I used it on a sweet photo box and it was a sage green, pretty!




However on this cherry stained coffee table it took on a more blue hue and wait until you see what dark wax changed it to.



I am pretty stoked to try my new large oval brush from Country Chic Paint



the brush worked well, here is one coat applied, being such a dark base I went with 3 coats


then it was dark wax time, don't be alarmed when you find a thin skin on your dark wax, it is a sealing barrier the natural ingredients make when left for a bit, just peel off and go 

I love the deep pigment this antiquing wax has, it gave this piece such added dimension and character


here is half with and half just wanderess color alone


and after a full clear wax coat and buff, here she is.. LOVE <3 the rustic look it has






*Disclosure
I have received product in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for Country Chic Paint

Featured on

Linked up to these parties

Comments

  1. What a great beachy blue distressed finish Lee Ann, I love the cottage look, nice job and thanks for sharing it at Fridays Furniture Fix!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment