Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Fusion Midnight Blue Valet


Not often do I get a chance to relove something for a man so when I found this valet I was very excited to do so.


I chose Fusion Mineral Paint in midnight blue, a gorgeous deep navy color which goes well with the red lining and the perfect neutral color for a gentleman.


great thing about Fusion Mineral Paint is with its dark colors you usually only need one coat
and to keep the vintage look I distressed the edges


It was a bit more then I wanted so simply run the brush over the edges lightly and walaa


all sides painted allows it to be viewed from all sides


   Isn't it lovely??


What a fabulous piece to collect change, cell phone, wallet, rings on top or store them in the lined divided drawer


Click here to see an antique silverware chest done in midnight blue too



*Disclosure
I have received product as a brand blog rep in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for Fusion Mineral Paint  to help you find the items I used easily. There is no monetary compensation to me, strictly added for your convenience ;)

Linked up Here

Comments