Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

3 Frames in Country Chic Bliss


Seeing I am on a frame roll,, I had scrubbed up a couple more as well as a mirror I recently purchased. I ended up doing them all in Country Chic paint color pallet "bliss". 
Check out a gorgeous dresser I did in bliss too.

Lets start with the mirror


When I paint mirrors I like to slide smooth glossy card stock under the frame edge to protect the glass and make painting so much easier.


Country Chic paint color  "bliss" was brushed on using my favorite Cling On brush F40. With a wet cloth I wiped back the raised detailing areas to reveal the gold for a beautiful color combination.




Next are these 2 gold frames



They both had 2 coats of bliss painted on as well.
I was working on the horse statue which was done in a similar color but spray paint.



The ornate frame I did the same wet distressing to reveal those stunning gold details then Country Chic metallic in belt buckle was dry brushed over the paint for even more iridescent glimmer.



On the ridged frame the same metallic was brushed over the bliss to bring out the details!




These are absolutely beautiful in person




Linked up to these fun linky parties
Creative Inspirations
Fridays Furniture Fix
Farmhouse Friday

Comments