Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Country Chic Blog Squad challenge #2

I am a huge teal/turquoise fan, it is the accent color of my home. I am drawn to it in every color pallet of paint out there. Country Chic's tropical cocktail was the first color my eye went to and I knew I had to try it.
I originally had planned on painting this cute little pine wagon shelf a traditional red but my sister suggested doing it tropical cocktail for a fun rendition.


 I chose it in original formula and applied 2 coats, what a gorgeous color


to add a bit of contrast and dimension, the wheels got a few coats of glossy white and highlighted inside the hearts and outside the wheel with the pretty blue.


All was sealed with 2 coats of Country Chic tough coat, a poly like eggshell like finish.


This is going to be so adorable in a nursery or bedroom of some lucky child!
Watch for more projects to come with Country Chic Paint, and be sure to check out my crème brulee cabinet.


*Disclosure
I have received products in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely my own.  This post contains sponsored links for Country Chic Paint

Comments