Skip to main content

Chocolate Fusion Desk


I am not usually a brown painter, to get a rich brown I usually go with stain but Fusion Mineral Paint has a color called chocolate that looked yummy. I chose to try it on this solid maple desk.




I just bought some painters pyramids and love them for lifting a project off the ground with easy access to the base all around. Now it is time to paint with the luscious Fusion Mineral Paint chocolate color in 2 coats.


After the first coat, I wet distressed the edges to give some added character to the solid paint color


 I chose new silver brushed stainless steel pulls and knobs, perfect


And because it is a desk that will get lots of use on the top I added 3 coats of Fusion Mineral Paint wipe on tough coat with a wet rag to complete the transformation ...







*Disclosure
As a Fusion brand blogger, I have received product in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for Fusion Mineral Paint




Linked up @

Most Viewed Blog Posts

Old Fashioned Milk Paint goes barnwood

The Fab Furniture Flippin' July Contest™ with OFMP Farmhouse Fun

Fusion's brushed steel nightstand

Classic Black Antique Dresser