Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Chair Side Table do over in Fusion Soapstone




Up until now I have only ever redid one project that seemed to be a hard color to sell and sure enough once I repainted it cream from cranberry it sold in short order. This cute chair side table I had done in light grey quite awhile back but it never got much attention and eventually I just tucked it away in one of my girls rooms to store. I recently pulled it out and updated it to a darker grey.


makeover #1 in light grey


Above is my trial doing top and side inserts Fusion Mineral Paint's soapstone, a dark gray but quickly decided to go with soapstone all over it all.


Once two coats were all dry I added Homestead House black furniture wax to add a bit more dimension and to the tops Homestead House clear wax for added protection and here it is dark grey...




This color is so hard to photograph but above ones are truest to reality


these are definitely not true to color but give more of the pieces structure and style





*Disclosure
I have received product as a brand blog rep in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for Fusion Mineral Paint

Linked up to these parties


Comments