Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Fusion-ified Doll House


One of my great customers brought me her childhood doll house to give a makeover to for her two little girls for Christmas. This solid cedar doll house was hand crafted with the smallest attention to detail and so well made. 


She wanted a fun exterior update for the not so small doll house, it is 4 feet long and over 2 feet wide.



There was a bit of damage on the roof so I took  one of the braces off and reglued it and the others and brad nailed them securely in place. I secured them further with flat head screws countersunk. Then the missing areas and screw heads were wood filled. Once dried sanded well and painted Fusion Mineral Paint  little lamb, a nice soft grey..



For the house exterior she chose Fusion Mineral Paint  in English rose, this is first coat going on but took 2 coats


and for the trim she chose Fusion Mineral Paint  picket fence, a crisp white. It needed 2 coats and required an artist brush to get such small details painted.




All ready to be placed under , ok beside ;) the Christmas tree to make two little girls pretty happy Christmas morning!




*Disclosure
I have received product as a brand blog rep in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for Fusion Mineral Paint  to help you find the items I used easily. There is no monetary compensation to me, strictly added for your convenience ;)

Shared at these Link Parties

Comments