Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Fusion Midnight Blue Antique Silverware Chest


I love antique silverware chests, rarely do you see many using them much more but I think they are fabulous on a sideboard for a holiday celebration to serve up the cutlery.


here it is in the original dark stain with red flannel and white silk lining begging for some color


Fusion Mineral Paint  midnight blue to the rescue.. a classic deep navy which blends well with all the original colors



Two coats then lightly distress the edges to keep it antique feeling and this beauty is ready to serve





check out a men's valet I did in the same gorgeous color here



*Disclosure
I have received product as a brand blog rep in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for Fusion Mineral Paint  to help you find the items I used easily. There is no monetary compensation to me, strictly added for your convenience ;)

Find this post at this Linky Party

Comments