Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Rustic Peppermint Stick sets for Christmas



Rustic décor is popular where I live, I had a great customer who purchased rustic fall pumpkin sets from me in the past


send me a photo from Pinterest  asking if I could create something similar.

This is my take on the photo and seeing I had a bit extra rail pieces I made a few extra.



Once cut, and painted it was time to sand and wax, my helper is so sweet


Now to add just a wee bit of something to the white ones; raffia, jute, twine and stars, hmmm




one set I added tea lights by drilling in 1 1/2" holes to the top so they sit level


Pretty cute Christmas décor


If you like seeing these how to blog post, please subscribe to them and stop by my social media pages, links along the right side!!


Comments